As I think about my life with Jesus, I often wonder what if I weren’t afraid? What if I really knew and believed that He was going to show up when I needed him? Maybe I would:
- Start a preaching ministry
- Lead a group of men into the wilderness to meet God
- Fight for my daughter and her faith
- Sell my house and downsize so I could live with one foot raised
- Start a home group
- Tell my mother how much I love Jesus
What about you? What’s on your list? Then the question becomes – How have we let the enemy talk us out of all these things?